7.14.2011

HAN HELD DICK


Here's the bottom line for me:
Originally Posted by Ishtara
Some people think that makes me a "rape apologist". I've heard that before when I refused to believe somebody's ridiculous story on SLU,
He's willing to dismiss people's account of child abuse for the sake of dispassionately poking and prodding them just so he can watch them squirmHAN HELD ASSUMES TONE -- DOESN'T READ WORDS.  SHE IS ALWAYS WRONG.

I won't use the word that Lucifer used to describe Ishy, but I WILL ANYWAY. That's beyond dispassionately examining ideas -that's simply being ghoulish and vile. No, Ishy (since you are reading this) you're not a master troll, you're a fail ghoul.  HAN HELD (since you are reading this) you are a SUCCESSFUL FOOL.

I don't feel all that bad that people like him and like Mr Dog Fucker and anybody else that I disagree with and don't like--don't feel welcome at SLU. 

FORUM CONFIDENTIAL DOES NOT FEEL BAD THAT PEOPLE LIKE HAN HELD ARE NOT WELCOME ANYWHERE ELSE.
WE WILL WELCOME HAN HELD to bring her UGLY DISPOSITION TO FORUM CONFIDENTIAL; WE WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN WITH YOU.  

HAN HELD FAIL