7.20.2011

THE UNWELCOME MAT OF SCMKII

TC DENIED POSTING AT SCMKII
TC WAITS FOR PROCESSING

(taken from Viv's SC profile)

Vivianne Draper's Avatar
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ TC of FC is my username on SC, but TC hasn't been permitted to post.
Viv, honey, give a girl a break.  At least let me make 1 post.

Viv wrote: "I have been posting under it (Vivianne Draper) for 5 years and a lot of people know me personally and off line who met me under it. If I, as Vivianne Draper, start a 'publication' in order to trash other people, my reputation will suffer."
FC WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU CAN SHIT RUBIES AND DIAMONDS WITH YOUR PEARLY POSTS OF WISDOM?


SC has not authorised my posting to their forum threads.  I can understand their reasoning as TT's posts on SC were repeatedly met with invectives and name calling.  The people that responded to TT assume I will fill their eyes with unsavory name calling, trolling, and other assorted distasteful forum discourse.   FC thinks they do a good job of it on their own.


I''ll take this opportunity to respond to one person at SC: Io Zeno
Io wrote:    "Yeah why don't you (TT) fuck off and die or something?"
TC: This was 'its' welcome to SCMKII?  Is Io as educated as 'it' is articulate?   
Io wrote:    "You are nobody anyone gives a shit about so you are trying to create fake drama on this forum and get traffic for your rambling, uninteresting, boring crap of a blagh, what an accomplishment."
TC: But we are somebody.  We were invited to the SC dance by your moderators.  We get more traffic to our blog with NOT having a feed to SC...the feed eats at our traffic numbers.  Your statement is a fail.
Io wrote:   "Pathetic turd."
TC: Turds never die.  You can't have it both ways.