4.20.2011

GYPSY SPEAKS - AGAIN!


I don't think he/she really said anything.  Why remove?  Would Gypsy like to explain?

Gypsy Quixote has left a new comment on your post "We Recommend THIS BLOG!": 

There are 3 sentences .. one for each sir.

Give you something to write? When the thought of you whittling away hours of your pathetic life digging through my trash brings me such joy .. I think not sir.

But help yourself .. and I'm sure you will have no trouble finding the many links I make to my rl identity, so please dig there as well. You see, not only am I no coward, but I also am a public persona and I have no problem treating any stalking, defamation or slander of my sl or rl identity as one in the same.

kthnxbai

Gypsy Quixote has left a new comment on your post "Not for girls and boys...": 

Coward