6.06.2011

MOB RULE- GANGBANGERS! SLU HAS IT ALL!

Ishtara writes on his blog: "I had followed the occasional link to a thread over at SLU, and I was often taken aback by the level of hostility and aggression. In one heated debate I came across outright death threats, so I should have known what I was getting myself into. But it still came as a shock to experience the lynch mob mentality firsthand at the receiving end of the molotov cocktails, and to watch otherwise somewhat reasonable people turn into vicious harpies."


"An immature, furry-hating dweeb called Joshua Nightshade informed me that I was "insulting the shit out of him"...that he was "losing his patience", and that I had "reached the limit of his tolerance". God, if those internet bullies could see how ridiculous they look. I mean, what was the kid going to do to me in order to stop me from politely stating my opinion and experience? Reach through my DSL line and strangle me? 


"Some delightful individual that goes by the name of Darkley, who only seems to post when she feels a fair amount of moral outrage and is quick to villify others from what I've seen, joined in the fray with well-reasoned arguments such as "WHAT THE FUCK"


But who really took the cake was some foul-mouthed specimen named Kristian. Other than "Shut the fuck up", his first reply to me consisted of a story of him being molested by the friends of his sister at age 12, an event that had supposedly ended with a forced and unwanted orgasm.


Ishtara: this is good stuff.