12.04.2011

GYPSY QUIXOTE CAUGHT IN PLAGIARISM SCANDAL

GYPSY DECLARES: MY POST ARE NOT OPEN FOR COMMENT
COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED

Well, my little weekend OccupySLums is almost over. Hope you all enjoyed the show! I know that some people saw it as spam or even griefing, I saw it as a protest. I'm not afraid to trust in my history and character in SL. I've never griefed or spammed before,
and have a well established reputation among many residents. And although my posts may have been divisive, it has not been my intent. I only protest for a more respectful, peaceful SLum. I probably did it wrong, I'm in no way better than anyone else.

GYPSY PUBLISHES PEP'S WORDS UNDER QUIXOTE NAME
NO CREDIT TO AUTHOR

in response to GYPSYS SPAMMING SPREE:
"I AM NOT A SPAMMER"

FORUM CONFIDENTIAL SAYS: GYSPY IS A SPAMMER
FORUM CONFIDENTIAL SAYS: GYPSY PLAGIARISED

THE CHURCH OF FORUM CONFIDENTIAL OFFERS NO ABSOLUTION

SEND IN YOUR LETTERS TO THE EDITORS